Monday 23 February 2009

Zombie Queen Party Time



Zombie Queen of Newbury High is written by my 'real-life' friend (and now cyber friend as she moved from UK), Amanda Ashby. It's released in March so this year March will roar in like a lion because it's a brilliantly fantastic and fun book.

To celebrate its release, Amanda's holding a ten day party over at her blog and authors will be blog guesting every day. I'll be there on Thursday - probably Friday for us in UK.


There's also a chance of picking up a copy of Zombie Queen just by spreading the word of the party! So get spreading because it's a fantastic read!

15 comments:

Annie Wicking said...

I hope your friend has a wonderful time, Pat.

HelenMWalters said...

Sounds intriguing. Furry N and Ns send love.

Pat Posner said...

I'm sure she will, Annie!
Make sure you pay a visit *smile*

Pat Posner said...

Knowing Amanda it will be a great party with some great guesting authors and prizes to win as well!

Love back to the Furries, I hope Cookie is being good.

Amanda said...

Thanks for letting us know, Pat - shall pop over x

Carol said...

Oooohhh sounds interesting. I shall pop over for a look :-)

C x

Flowerpot said...

Sounds great and hope it all goes well. Thanks for the suggestion of arnica last week, Pat - it worked a treat!

Fionnuala said...

Will pop over later todat - love a good party! Fx

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Sounds like great fun.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Shall visit this party. Wish Tess could come - she is one year old today!

Pat Posner said...

I hope you've all visited Amanda's party and hope you'll re-visit, too!

Flowerpot, glad the arnica worked.

Weaver, Happy Birthday to Tess, I'm sure Amanda won't mind if you take her to the party with you.

Chris Stovell said...

Congratulations to Amanda and fingers crossed for Stationmaster Ruth.

Pat Posner said...

Thanks, Chris
Amanda's party is going great guns and it ain't finished yet so you've all got tome to pop over and take part and maybe grab a fantastic prize, too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I have an appointment on Friday.

CJ xx

Pat Posner said...

Oh, Crystal, you missed me. I guested last Thursday! But I hope you still go to the party.